Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Time is limited

I practiced within the limited time (what else). That means that I cannot do all the asanas of the first series. But I did the core asanas: mari d, kurmasana, garbha pindasana and baddha konasana (re Matthew Sweeney). Perhaps I should write that I indicated kurmasana, but as long as I tried it, I shouldn't complain. It gets better. Everything gets better, which is exercised on a daily basis.

When it came to sirsasana, I added pincha mayurasana and handstand (couldn't find the Indian word). I did the last two asanas against the wall. I didn't hold them long. The courage is important. I had the courage to get up.

As every morning I fell out of pindasana. This makes me crazy. Fast I go on as if nothing has happened.

It was predictable, I feel better now as before the practice. If I only had more time.......

No comments: