Friday, January 26, 2007

They all want to stay with me at the office after working hours

M.-C., you are so right. They all want to stay with me at the office after work. Today the boss announced that I will get another office room with the young Bulgarian colleague. I already knew this since last Monday. I was already told this, but today it was made official. The boss said: "We will make the move at 6:00 p.m. next Monday." I thought I couldn't trust my ears. At 6:00 p.m my spare time starts. I must have widened my eyes. They must have been double as big as usual. Then I could hear him saying. "At 6:00 or at 5:30." I can't believe it. I want to go home at 6. At 6:30 is Ashtanga led class. Do they make jokes with me?

PS: Stand up, fight for your rights.

I admit, at work I pretend to be in a good mood, I even make jokes. That's why they can't get enough from me. That's it probably.

No comments: