Monday, January 01, 2007

It had to be a bath

And it was so good. I'm so relaxed now. I put some relaxing essences into the water. Water turned blue. Foam was above the water. What for a luxury. Hair is washed and all the other beauty things are done, too. This wonderful bath will give me more time tomorrow. What for a good idea to shower or bath in the evening.

Now I sit here in my pink pyjama, ready for bed. Am I ready for tomorrow, too? Probably yes. But first comes my practice, my 6 o'clock Ashtanga practice. Fun first.

By the way: The evening yesterday was very good. At first I didn't like to spend New Year at Hannover, but now I have to admit it was great. My darling and I went out for dinner. We were at a Turkish restaurant. Later in the evening a woman did belly dance there. The food I ordered was even vegan (different vegetables) and spicy, the red wine was delicious. But most important E. and I had a little time for each other. Then we drove home to E's mother . At 11 o'clock we were together with E.'s mother watching TV and talking. Kisses and cheers at midnight, of course. Then we watched the fireworks. It was incredible how much money people spend even in small villages for such a fireworks. It is nice to watch. And then we went to a party with a life band. E. met many of his former school friends. Some of them I know as well and they were so happy to see us. I danced and talked. The band played all rock songs. Otherwise I drank water. We were in bed at about 2:30 a.m. In the morning I felt very good. Ready to do anything. I can relativate this sentence already. But let's be open, let's see what can be done in the next promising year.

4 comments:

小明 said...

Happy New Year!

Ursula said...

Happy New Year, too.

Wayne said...

Happy new year! All the best to you and E.!

Ursula said...

Thank you Wayne. Happy New Year to you and your family, too. I wish us wonderful practices.

Would be nice to read from time to time a blog entry from you.