Friday, December 08, 2006

I would have allowed me a moon day,

if I wanted one, when I was on my mat. I was very early on my mat as I woke up short after 5 a.m. I waited in bed till 5:30 a.m. Then I got up. The morning routine could start.

I was on my mat before 7 a.m. It would have been OK today if I only did a few suryas and padmasana. It would have been OK as well, if I did nothing at all, just sitting, moon day. But body and mind were ready to practice. So I practiced. It was not a special practice. It was quick and dirty. 1 or 2 breaths while I was in the asanas, no vinyasas. But I stood already on my head. What for a perspective.

Work will be till 5 p.m. today. Buuuuuuh. I know, I know, so many people would be happy to have a job and I'm happy, too. Yes, really? I will answer this question for me later. General opinion: work is pleassure, I want to work till I pass away, that's not the question. To find the right task, that's the challenge. At work and on practice the average practice should be honored. So let's be average today.

2 comments:

David said...

Yay! for the average practice. I had one too. Thanks for the books suggestions!

Ursula said...

You are welcome.