Tuesday, November 28, 2006

This and that


Self-practice group: Unfortunately D. didn't answer to my email, which means, that we have no room to practice tomorrow. So it is with the passionate beginners. Passion is forgotten very fast. E. already asked me if I'd like to go to a Jivamukti class instead. I think this is a good alternative.

Here and now: I will post pictures from Munich now. I'm not on vacation anymore. Where I am it is good and beautiful, too. Munich is my here and now, now.
Evenings: It needs attention. I had spent my evenings already more interesting than I do it now. I feel depleted when I come home, depleted and hungry. My best evenings happened when I went to Aikido just after work. After Aikido I felt so good again. I was in the mood to do something. It was that easy. And that's what I should start again: some surya namaskaras, not too ambitious, without any expectations. Perhaps it is good just to sit for a while, a break. I have to find out.

Picture is taken in Munich. It is a nice shopping street close to the office where I work.

No comments: