Thursday, November 16, 2006

practice as usual


There is nothing special to report. My body felt good this morning even after that intensive practice yesterday evening. I was not so flexible as on other days. It doesn't count. I know that it is the plateau that will take me to the next step. The daily practice is the secret.

I feel the day coming where I like to add meditation to my asana practice. Perhaps it is because it is so calm in the morning that I enjoy it to sit as well. I start the practice sitting in front of my mat concentrating on my breath. When it starts getting boring I start with my practice. I sit longer and longer without getting bored. Is it the morning tiredness or the desire to meditate?

Now I'm prepared for the day. It will be again a long day psychologically.
Shopping, shopping everywhere in the world, also in Barcelona, Spain.

No comments: