Wednesday, November 22, 2006

On senses


Feeling first: At first I feel something, I can almost feel everything. When I learn something I walk around. I move myself. I know which clothes are nice to the skin and so on. I do yoga. I even can feel colors, atmospheres, tension, the future.

Then comes seeing: I like to see movies, I like to go to museums, my pictures on that blog are so important. I like to take pictures. I take care what I dress. I think everyday of the colors I like to dress. Colors have to match or consciously not to match. What importance.

Then comes the music: listening: But do I really care? I switch on the radio most of the time to feel better. I like "The Rolling Stones" sitting on a fence, i.e.. I like the Mozart operas. Should, again this ugly word should, I should listen more consciously........ and so on. I don't care when my neighbours are loud, I do not hear it, because I do not pay attention. Music influences my mood, but anyway, listening is the third place.

And now I'm not fair anymore, but it is the fourth priority for both of my senses: gustatory and smelling: I like parfums. Wherever I was you can smell it. I always wear a parfum. I love it. I change the parfums, but it is a must, every day.

I just came home from a restaurant and I enjoyed the food. But towards food I'm ambivalent: Food makes fat. So 4th place.

4 senses, what for a rich life: we can feel, we can see, listen, smell, taste. Incredible exciting.

3 comments:

rivercrest said...

4 senses, what for a rich life: we can feel, we can see, listen, smell, taste. Incredible exciting.

And able to do Yoga. Yes we are blessed

www.yogadawg.com

Wiebke said...

food is fuel, nourishing,... :)
i just read a really great book:
the yoga of eating.

Ursula said...

Hi Wiebke,thanks for the book recommendation. I will check it at amazon - the title pleases me already. Ursula