Thursday, November 02, 2006

Mysore class, self-practice group

6 people this time and I had a good practice.

Important was that I could again tell about the self-practice group during winter time. A young guy was so happy, that I organize this group. Another woman wanted to get adjustments. I was astonished about those claims. I need 5 to 6 people who like to practice on a regular basis. That's it. And it is the best, if those people are not all fresh beginners. I hadn't prepared a flyer, but I could hand out my business cards - perhaps this is enough.

This morning I have only time for a few surya namaskaras. I have to fetch Perry Rhodan books from the post-office, that my boyfriend had ordered at Ebay. He is again on his way to London, another business trip. But think about it, because of Perry Rhodan I cannot practice. I will practice in the evening. That's my resolution now. It shows my flexibility.

We had the first snow here yesterday. It was very cold in the evening.

No comments: