Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday started well with primary series


OK, the main problem is the time now. I came till navasana, added supta konasana and then I went to dhanurasana (which was ashtonishing very good). I need more breaths as scheduled. I know now, when I practice as today, I need more time, which means that I have to get up earlier. I didn't omit the vinyasas between sides. I stood on my head, which shall prepare me for a crazy day. I only thought of my asanas and what I would write in my blog today. I forgot the work totally, now it is in my mind.

This evening I will meet B.. She invited me to a lecture, but I think the most important thing is that we will meet each other.

At the end of this week the salary of November will be on my bank account, this should bring me through the week (with a smile on my lips).
Picture: Somewhere in South Africa

No comments: