Sunday, November 05, 2006

Intensive practice (2nd series till leg behind the head)


It was a very intensive practice. Breath was always with me. I remembered to use the bandhas and I searched my edges. My body shows less resistance, so I can do more with it than perhaps half a year ago. I enjoyed to be in the asanas. As I went to the edges in many poses I felt a light pain, pain is not the right word. It is more that the body talked to me, wanted to tell me to be carefully with myself. I did all the vinyasas as well. From time to time I took a break in order to relax. I only breathed, I didn't leave the mat for a break, how I do it sometimes. I remained where I was and after a while I went on. I had a very intensive one hour and fifteen minutes of Ashtanga practice.

I even did savasana. This is also a posture I always omit. Today I laid down after the practice and enjoyed the hard floor (hard floor is actually my thick mat). I was almost sad that it was over then. But how it is: everything that started implicits already the end. Only if there is no beginning, there is no end. Everything that is born will die, even the stars. And also this blog will soon come to an end, but not before I tell you, that.......

Yesterday in the evening I was at an Indian restaurant with my boyfriend. It is a few blocks away. OK, food was too heavy, but since a month or so I do not jump on the scales anymore. My weight became of lower interest. Life seems more exciting, as that the scales in the bathroom can give to me.

My boyfriend: Have you ever been to New York?
Me: No. Eyes getting bigger.
My boyfriend: Would you like to go to New York still this year before Cristmas?
Me: Yes (I guess it is not necessary to mention that I couldn't hide my excitment.)
Break.
Me: Would you mind if I go to a yoga class in New York?
My boyfriend: No.

I have not one angel that takes care of me. There must be a lot of them.

Picture is taken this summer at the Isar, Munich. Everything flows.

No comments: