Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dried tomatoes are sweet, so good, too good


I'm so hungry when I'm finally at home, so that I eat to much. This prevents me from doing another yoga session in the evening. This must be changed. Not so much food in the evening and then yoga, a few asanas or a CD.


I have to reflect on my evenings. They tend to be over too fast. Perhaps it is a good idea to take a tea break at first. It is relaxing, warming. After such a tea break I might feel more powerful and it could be a good to start for other activities. I will test it.


I switched to beta blogger now. Now my pictures are to be seen without opening the blog. I don't like this at all. It is so loud and so space-consuming. On the other hand I like to go on publishing pictures. It is so loud, I hate it. Why did I switch to beta blogger?

No comments: