Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Business dinner and yoga


I was out yesterday - business dinner with E. and collegues. Another nice evening with interesting people, who travelled the world, multi-lingual, open-minded. Good food, wine - nothing was missed.


I feared for my practice - but again it was rather good. Perhaps it wasn't that much wine that I had. I woke up at 5:30, I got up and so I had all the time that I needed for my Ashtanga practice (second series today - backbending). I took breaks from time to time. I'm not able anymore to take the leg behind the head. I can accept it. It is good to be on my mat. It became my place where I collect my energy, where I consciously try to be in the here and now.
Animal phase starts: picture is taken in South Africa.



2 comments:

Yogini said...

thank you for your blog! Namaste!

Ursula said...

Thank you, yogini.