Friday, November 24, 2006

30 min


I practiced 30 minutes and then I thought I was not able to go on. Exhausted - in the morning. I did the suryas, all the standing positions and some forward bendings - no vinyasas. It is Friday. I was on my mat. It is all OK as it is. I liked it again to sit in padmasana and to lean forward, head on the floor in front of me. It is so relaxing.

I need more sleep. Yesterday I was out, too. We met a collegue from E. Later the girlfriend of the collegue joined us. The gf is a very energetic woman running 15 km every day, running half marathon, preparing for the New York marathon. She came later because she was running before our meeting. Her trick to forget her working life is to run after work, also during winter time. Then all her anger and other negative feelings disappear. I thought for myself: a few surya namaskaras after work would perhaps do the same. I said good-bye to the group earlier.

I have so much to do on Friday, that I probably have to work I don't know how long. I wanted to get some sleep, but it was already rather late. I will probably need some suryas after work. Of course. Then the weekend starts and I don't want to take working life into private life.

No comments: