Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The second interview

Exhausted. Even though I'm rather cool I'm hungry and done after interviews. It takes all my energy. The big boss joined the interview later. I presented him my advantages. He wanted to know why I had changed jobs so often. I'm prepared to this questions. And now it is likely that I will get the job. When I'm right, I will have to work from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. again from Oktober on. There is only 1 person they still want to see. A final decision will be made at the end of the week. This all will change my life again dramatically, if they want me.

I went to Starbucks afterwards. It became smoke-free cafe. I had a cappuccino with soy milk. I sat down and looked out of the window. Fate. This job will discipline me and my lifestyle, that's for sure.

As I was not yet successful to make money on one of my projects, I think it is good to have at least one income source. I mentioned that I wanted to start working at 9 a.m. and not at 8 a.m, like the others do. This will allow me to do Ashtanga yoga before work. It is possible, I only have to make sure that this is reliable.

My schedule would be as follow:
- to get up at 6 a.m.
- shower and all the things a woman in her forties has to do to look beautifully will take half an hour
- morning pages (takes 45 minutes). Then it will been 7:15 a.m..
- Ashtanga yoga 1 hour till 8:15 a.m.
- 15 minutes to dress and to hug my darling
- 30 min to get to work

It is doable, but stress. At 6:30 p.m. I can be at home again. Three and a half hours will be available for housework, shopping, friends, partner, and projects. At 9:30 p.m. I will have to start my evening routine. If I won't be in bed at 10 p.m., I'm sure that I won't get up at 6 a.m. OH, That's exactly the life I wanted to avoid. My goal was: less work, more money. Nevertheless I think it is a good decision to accept the job. Nothing is for eternity. It will remain exciting.

No yoga so far.
Sad, that I cannot upload a picture now. Somehow the page is not available.

No comments: