Friday, September 15, 2006

11:30 pm


Too much booze, but I feel good. Waitresses were too unattentive, so we saved the desserts and the espressi. This is good for the purse and good for the body. The Greece restaurant had lost the reservation, so we landed at an Italian restaurant. This means for me penne al'arrabiata. Friday evening is the day where every sin is allowed as there is no yoga tomorrow. So I ordered a glas of red wine as well.

Got a phone call today. The company where I already had an interview wants to have a second interview. This time it will be with the next boss. It seems to become inevitable to work as an employee. I swear I will go on working on my projects. I don't want to have people below me, but I also don't want to have people above me. I want to be my own guru. Who else will usher me from dark to light, if not me.

1 comment:

Tiffersll said...

"I want to be my own Guru"

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!