Sunday, July 02, 2006

Excursion on Sunday



I slept and slept and slept this morning. I got up at 11 o'clock. I have to admit that we were out till 2 a.m. last night. After the soccer matches we wanted to enjoy the party atmosphere downtown. That's why it was so late. I didn't find time for yoga this morning.

At 2 o'clock we drove to the Starnberger Lake. You can see it on the picture. It is 40 minutes away from Munich and very beautiful and relaxing.

We had some lunch there. I ordered a salad. It happened what always happens. Me:"Do you have something without meat?" The waiter:"Yes, we have fish!"Me, smiling:"Fish is meat, too." But they were so friendly to prepare a salad without fish and without meat. Perfect. In Bavaria people eat meet. They consider you crazy when you follow a vegetarian diet.

We sat down in the shadow. It was almost a little bit fresh. My boyfriend read a book on mechanics and I began reading my new book by Barbara Sher " What do I do when I want to do everything". This is exactly how I feel. I have too many projects, but why abonden one of it? But how can I manage all these activities I like to do? I'm rather curious what Sher has to say.

At home again I cooked some noodles, but they were not a great success. In addition I remembered too late that I have an interview tomorrow. I already had put too much garlic into the pan. The recipe was from a German politician. No wonder that it tasted a little bit boring. Which politician has time to cook very often? But we both are full now and the evening can start. Nothing special today. Reading, watching TV, that will it be.

I'm a little bit sad that I didn't manage to do yoga. Monday morning is a fresh start.

No comments: