Thursday, June 29, 2006

Yes, I practiced,...

but it was not special. I felt stiff. I'm happy that nobody could see me. I think it looked as if a bad pupil is forced to do something and doesn't like to do it at all. I felt stiff. But the structure of the series was there. I did surya namaskaras, standing positions. In the last second I remembered that I wanted to work on the second series. It is astonishing that I like to do full vinyasas when practicing second series. It is somehow relaxing. That way I can postpone the challenging backbendings and if it is for a few seconds. The vinyasa is relaxing in comparising with the backbendings. I did a short closing sequence. As I'm alone at home I can do another sequence this evening. I think of a Jivamukti CD.

My boyfriend is on a business trip. I learned on Monday that he would be away from Tuesday through Friday. So I decided not to change the linen. When I'm in bed now I can smell my boyfriend as if he is close to me. There is only one difference - I have so much more space (ha,ha,ha).

6 comments:

Wayne said...

Any practice is a good practice. I think that the ones where we feel stiff are often the most important for us.

Ich werde für Deutschland im Fußballgleichen Freitags zujubeln!

yoga pilates for men said...

Hey your blog is awesome,
My site is awesome too... it's all about tantra yoga_sex. You should check it out at tantra yoga_sex

Ursula said...

I dedicate my next practice to the German soccer team and their couragous coach Klinsi. I'm so excited and they are hot.

Have fun watching. It's good entertainment.

Ursula said...

Hi Wayne, where did you learn your German?

Wayne said...

I traveled a lot when I was younger and have maintained friendships with serveral friends from Germany. I find it much easier to speak and listen than writing (sorry if I wrote my comment about the footbal team wrong - but I'll still cheer for them!).

You have my admiration at how well you write in English. It would take me much too long to do the same in German!

Ursula said...

Thank you for the flowers.