Monday, June 26, 2006

I got my act together

At least I practiced Ashtanga. Suddenly it was almost too late. I had to take my bicycle in order to be on time. I rode to the studio 10 min away from my home. At 4:30 was a led Ashtanga class till marychisana C. I gave my very best. It was hot. I sweated. No, I didn't make any progress. My left leg is still not OK. I hate it. But I moved my body and I feel so much lighter now. We were about 8 people. The other people sweated as well. They looked as if the asanas were tiring them.

I will eat a melone now, I will drink some water. And then is time for watching TV.

I will plan my activities for tomorrow. I have already a schedule: At 9:30 I will go to a Jivamukti yoga class. I have an appointment with an acquintance. We will have a cup of coffee afterwards. In the evening I will meet P. in a coffee to watch Brasilia:Ghana. She likes watching TV as well. I think this is enough fun on my schedule. I hope that this will motivate me to do some other tasks as well. I have to believe in me.

No comments: