Wednesday, May 31, 2006

So fast, with music

I wanted to practice like every day. Unfortunately I switched on my PC after my morning pages, but I practiced before breakfast.


I rolled out my super mat. I practiced. But how. I went from asana to asana in an incredible speed. One breathe, one asana, next breathe, next asana. I didn't hold the asanas. At the end I felt much better, my body is more flexible now. In the background I had music from the radio. My Ashtanga practice was more like dancing. Why not. Within half an hour I did the entire practice. No, I don't want to get a prize, because I was so fast.

This evening I will go to Mysore class. I know me, I will do too much. The group will help me to concentrate. It will be an experience that I'd like to take home and which I'd like to apply to my home practice.

No comments: