Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Mysore class - so good

Just great. I was so concentrated. I focused on my breathe. I counted 123 123 123 123 123 exhale- inhale - exhale- inhale 123 123 123. I want to make the exhale equal to the inhale. The consequences: my practice is longer as usual. S., who practiced next to me was faster. Usually I'm a faster. My body knew what to do and my mind counted: 123 123.

I got so many adjustments. I was helped in padangusthasana, prasarita padottanasana, paschimottanasana, trianga mukhaikapada paschimottanasana, marichyasana C, supta kurmasana, baddha konasana. What a luxury.

I was too afraid of getting up and down in dhanurasana from standing position. I said I'd like to do it next time.

I learned that it is helpfull not to jump between the legs, but a feet in front of the legs after the vinyasa which leads to utkatasana. This creates room, which is needed for bhakasana after utkatasana. This are the small details, that make a practice perfect.

I enjoyed every single vinyasa.

We were 5 people (4 women, 1 man), one more ambitious than the other. This group helped me so much to stay concentrated.

But I can smell it already. I got so many good (means powerful) adjustments that I will feel it tomorrow. It will be difficult to practice tomorrow morning. I will be happy with a few surya namaskaras and padmasana, as recommended in a blog.

In the evening I will be able to practice.

No comments: