Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Munich

Monday was a day in the car. After lunch we drove to Bamberg (4 hours in the rain). We stopped at my parents home, had dinner and then we drove to Munich (3 hours in the rain). Finally at 9:30 p.m. we arrived in Munich. I unpacked my suitcase, checked my Emails, answered some. Soon we went to bed.

In the morning I didn't practice, in the evening I didn't practice.

Now it is already 12:30 p.m. So far no yoga.
Emails, my morning pages, phone call with my mother, again Emails, breakfast, that's what absorbed my time this morning.

The very best thing I can do is: to get up at a decent time, shower, morning pages with a black cup of coffee, then Ashtanga. This is a very good order. As soon as I switch on my PC, my time is absorbed by other activities.

But I still want to practice. The day is not yet over. I guess it will be a good practice. I will find it out.

No comments: