Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hope

At night I took again a painkiller.

But I think I can stand the day without drugs. And this evening I will meet a girlfriend at an Italian restaurant and I will daze my pain with a glas of red wine. We can meet without a reason, but this time we found a reason. In February we had a very difficult test in accounting. We both failed twice. But on the 28th of February we finally did it. At the end of March we got our certificates and that's what we want to enjoy. Now it is black on white what we have achieved.

I know already what we will order. I will order penne al'arrabiata with a glas of red wine, as mentioned already and she will order a pizza with a glas of red wine. As she does not know what happened to me last Wednesday I have something to tell. Now I'm out of everything already one week.

This morning I rolled out my pink mat on the floor and I sat down in Padmasana. I indicated Paschimottanasana and Janu Sirsasana A. I also managed to do Marychiasana A and I did Vrkasana. But this was it. Listening to my body I know that I have to start very slowly. I'm not yet ready to start my practice.

But it is already so much better. I have no idea what I can do to fasten the healing process. I think to be patient is the secret. To practice yoga is so important for me.

PS: I already started doing the laundry. This is a good sign.

2 comments:

Yogamum said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. You're doing the right thing by taking it slowly. Enjoy your dinner and wine!

Ursula said...

Thank you, yogamum.