Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Finally I practiced

It was almost 6:00 p.m. when I picked me up and practiced with Sharath. The CD helped.

I did the surya namaskaras A and B and the standing positions with the voice of Sharath in the background. I felt too stressed for the full first series.

I thought it was time again for the second series (till eka pada sirsasana). My neck is almost OK. I felt good with the backbendings. My concentration was on the breathe. The teacher in Berlin noticed as well that my inhaling is so much shorter than my exhaling. My breathe must be the focus for the next times. I don't know if I progress. At the moment I think no.

What's interesting: my teacher here in Munich and the teacher in Berlin gave me adjustments in Trikonasana. It must be obvious that this asana needs improvement.

I practiced, that is it what counts, nothing else.

No comments: